Photo

Clan Videos

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Okay, I think I have this updated... Crazy or someone should probably check to make sure I have all the latest.I know for a fact I'm at least missing Timber's, someone should link it.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pE-L4Pkedo4You are updated besides that.

King Sceptik

King Sceptik

• 11 Posts
dam there some rea classic videos up there, back in the days

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
how come we could easily pul 20+ back then but now struggle with 10+ D:

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Correction, easily pull 40+, lol. Some of these are long before my time, but I remember 40+ wars. :PYou have to realize that we weren't top of the table pulling 40+, other clans pull WAY more than they do now, even the top 10 clans. RuneScape isn't half as active as it used to be, and all these updates aren't helping; I'm sure a lot of people would love to have it the way it was a few years ago as opposed to now, even with the wildy and free trade back.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Correction, easily pull 40+, lol. Some of these are long before my time, but I remember 40+ wars. :PYou have to realize that we weren't top of the table pulling 40+, other clans pull WAY more than they do now, even the top 10 clans. RuneScape isn't half as active as it used to be, and all these updates aren't helping; I'm sure a lot of people would love to have it the way it was a few years ago as opposed to now, even with the wildy and free trade back.

I agree I remember when it was hard enough to cut a yew in f2p or p2p now I casually cut them (: autologout and come back and people still arent there...to be honest I miss the old activity levels of both the clan and game

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
How is everyone ignoring the massive fuck-up that is the original post? Am I just crazy?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I tried to fix it before and it said something about quote tags not matching, but they were. It's a little fucked there David.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Should be fixed now.Didn't realize how many videos there really were.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
understandable and also why did you take down the dark syndicates vid? thats the vid I wanted to watch the most D:

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
I didn't take it down. If it was linked in the thread but doesn't load on the site it's hosted on, the creator must have removed it.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
ok well anyways these are still epic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.