Photo

More to Skyrim, How? Mods! (PC)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
Does anyone know any good mods, like armor mods, or game mods, something to make the game more injoyable

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
Official plug-ins The Spacecore one is pretty fun from what I've heard.For unofficial mods, I'm not sure where to go besides the site I linked already. If they even have any. I play the console version so mods are pretty much out of the question for now.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
Yea the console version is way better, but I left it with my friend when I moved, I'll have to get it when I get back...But that aside, I was hoping pc users would have a better idea of good mods for it

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
Nah, pc version is a million times better because you have the console commands. Any problem you might have with the game glitching or a quest being unable to be finished because of a bug is easily fixed for you. I have characters where both my main storyline and other quests are impossible for me to complete due to bugs.The game probably won't have any big mods released until after all the DLC. You could always check the Bethesda site too, they might have a list of unofficial mods too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com