OK, here's a list of things to do after Christmas...

David

1. Fix/Decide on a layout for the forums.2. Add games, specifically to the currently empty MMO forum (link to TRR).3. Start posting guides/content for Skyrim/Dark Souls since those are fresh in my mind.4. Get the TRR peeps to at least start some light-hearted off topic discussion.5. Make some kind of bar with quick-links to Active Topics / New Content6. Customize forum.Fergal, I'm going to write a rather large thread on the benefits and uses of this community as opposed to the TRR boards. As I'm working on that (and other Admin things here), and since you're pretty much the Clan Leader of TRR at this point, you should create a quick thread explaining that ES is open to TRR members (though still under construction) and that new gaming threads should be posted here and not there.I really need feedback on the layout of the site/forums/etc. This is going to go up rather slow due to Christmas in the next few days, but from what I've seen playing around with our new add-ons (Nexus, paid Downloads, Support, etc) this place has a lot of potential. Even if we end up changing the premise of the site I think this was a worthwhile purchase. There's literally hundreds of little new features on 3.2.3, especially love the effects of hovering the mouse over member names and other buttons.

Wish I could help out! Love doing forum work, sounds so sweet! Can't wait to see where this goes.

I'm glad some people are so eager. ;)If anyone is interested in helping the largest part now is just commenting on what we have so far and offering suggestions of things to add/improve on.

where are we meant to post about games you dont have? in the consoles bit or in the genres bit? ;)

I added an "Other" forum for games who don't have their genres listed. Otherwise I also edited it so that you could post threads in the RPG, Shooter, etc forums outside of the specific game sub-forums. (e.g. posting in "Roleplaying" without being in the WoW sub-forum.)

I really need feedback on the layout of the site/forums/etc. This is going to go up rather slow due to Christmas in the next few days, but from what I've seen playing around with our new add-ons (Nexus, paid Downloads, Support, etc) this place has a lot of potential. Even if we end up changing the premise of the site I think this was a worthwhile purchase. There's literally hundreds of little new features on 3.2.3, especially love the effects of hovering the mouse over member names and other buttons.

Good luck in the things you plan on doing, I also hope to help as I can in TRR foruns or here or any other thing you might need help with.

and wat comes to here, I actualy haven't find any bugs but I will see and actualy the foruns over here are nice and look very good, almost all the features are great and I look forward to use them ;)

Also I can apply to any position in this forum because with these games pat being off RS I actualy know not much but some stuff and I would like some ( even being low ) rank here