Xbox 360 Mods?! Impossible!!

Skyrim PC mods on Xbox 360

-By Unknown ProbLem

Well wonderful folk at Eldersouls, I have wonderful news for you. It has pretty much been out for a long time, but it is physically possible to modify things in you Xbox save. This is done in an extremely easy fashion and requires only a few things. You'll need Modio or Horizon or a general Mod tool that has a device explorer to reach your saves. Now, if you're rich then you should just buy Skyrim from steam. You WILL need a PC version of Skyrim (the more updated the better) and this is how you'll be able to do "anything" in Skyrim. Like having a level 1000 Character.

Okay, to start.

[*]Load up your USB from Modio or your tool (modio is recommended for me) and you'll want to go into the contents and pull out the save data. rename this Savegame.ess and you're .exs file is now a PC compatible gamesave.

[*]find your Skyrim save data and put your save in there. now load up Skyrim and get in your save (since save was moved, you'll notice the save image is glitchy looking as well.

[*]Open up the console commands with ` and begin to mess with anything.

General commands for attributes:

for your skills (you'll need two to break past 100)

to reach 100, it varies, as some need more but you'll type in:

player.advskill "Skill name" 400000

you can put in a half million, but it technically doesn't matter.

after all your skills are 100, type in:

player.forceav "skill name" "desired value"

Ex: player.forceav Smithing 2000

and your Smithing will now be "buffed" to permanently be at 2000.

for level:

this is extremely simple and you can break everything, lol.

enter player.setlevel "desired level" you can hit basically any level in the game.

you can go from level 1 to level 300 if you choose. or just whatever you like. So far, the "highest" level I inputted was 1000.

you can add items, remove items, remove companions, add companions, and several things. For all the commands, just search "console commands for Skyrim" and you'll be able to change several aspects of it. granted modding isn't several people's motif but if you are like me who feels that understanding a game completely includes knowing the flaws and what you can do, then enjoy these!

after you do what you want to your save, save it and copy the save to the desktop and make a copy of your .exs file and put the file next to your .ess PC save. open up your .exs file in the resigner and go to file options and replace the savedata.dat with the new .ess file. rehash and resign then put your save onto your flashdrive.

Hopefully this will work, I have yet to do it 100% but I'm fairly certain it works if everything works properly. enjoy your level whatever and just checking everything out, lol.

to get all the items you could imagine (including Dawnguard since it's been added to the test hall) type in the console menu,

coc QASmoke

you'll be taken to the test hall and can pick anything up, just DO NOT save there, as it is meant to be a PC only place. You will need to teleport out and just now you'll have full reign of your world.

possibly trying to figure out a way to get PC mods to work as DLC on xbox. look out for a possible post of it and hope you enjoy this guide about how to PC mod skyrim instead of looking up a program which may only give you gold or something.

Well It's more beneficial to others and such, I don't really know. I currently don't have it, so it is easier to mess with it. Also modding is a fun hobby for me and even if i did have it for pc, it'd still be fun. I'm currently working to figure out on how to get PC mods to work for xbox. I'm quite close already to figuring it out.Also, if a person has multi-"console" setups, he can now help out all of his others friends with this particular knowledge.I also personally believe that to fully understand a game, you need to know everything about it. I have yet to be graced with owning it for PC but i think the challenge of modding is rewarding within itself. it is a very frowned upon hobby for no particular reason and is both difficult but high reward. If I can figure out the right things to get mods working, prepare xbox users, You'll be most likely getting download links for whatever I find. Such as house mods, etc.