Revenant Gear

Mageman

This is for my Revenant Event, but anyone going, feel free too use it. I will be using the Cheap but Effective Tank Method. If you want to make a guide on how to use epic gear and stay for hours, feel free.

Melee Gear

With Melee, you want to focus on Mage Defence and tank the rest.

Helmet: Mind Helmet (requires Elemental Workshop 2)>Coif

Body: Black D'Hide Body>Red D'Hide Body>Blue D'Hide Body>Green D'Hide Body Chaos Body (requires Elemental Workshop 4)

Legs: Black D'Hide Legs>Red D'Hide Legs>Blue D'Hide Legs> Green D'Hide Legs> Chaos Legs (requires Elemental Workshop 4)

Amulet: Salve Amulet (e)*>Salve Amulet*> Amulet of Glory>Amulet of Power>Amulet of Defence>Amulet of Strength

Cape: TRR CLAN CAPE>(no alternative duh)

Shield: Mind Shield (requires Elemental Workshop 2)>Broodoo Shield

Weapon: Chaotic> Abyssal Whip> Brackish Blade> Korasi Sword> Dragon Scimitar

Gloves: Rune Gloves> Adamant Gloves> Mithril Gloves (just for Kai)> Black D'hide Vambraces

Boots: Whatever the hell you feel like, I don't even wear them

Ring: Ring of Wealth> Jennica's Ring (requires completion of Spirit of Summer)

I do not have Barrows Gloves listed as Rune cost 95k less and are only a bit worse. This way you can keep another item.

Inventory: Super Set/ 2 Combat and 1 Defence Potion, 1 or 2 Spare Familiars, Scrolls if necessary, Food.

* if using Slave Amulet, make sure your Ring of Wealth is charged or you have a charged Glory or Skills necklace in inventory.

Range

Same as melee, and this way the range gear gives positive bonuses to range attacks and you can stand back from melee. I still do not recommend it because you are risking your ammo that you brought.

Helmet: Coif> Mind Helmet

Body: Black D'Hide Body>Red D'Hide Body>Blue D'Hide Body>Green D'Hide Body Chaos Body (requires Elemental Workshop 4)

Legs: Black D'Hide Legs>Red D'Hide Legs>Blue D'Hide Legs> Green D'Hide Legs> Chaos Legs (requires Elemental Workshop 4)

Amulet: Amulet of Glory> Amulet of Power> Amulet of Defence

Cape: Ava's Device(requires Animal Magnetism)> TRR CLAN CAPE>(no other alternative duh)

Shield: Mind Shield (requires Elemental Workshop 2)>Broodoo Shield

Weapon: Chaotic Crossbow> Rune Crossbow> Magic Shortbow> Dragon Darts

Gloves: Rune Gloves> Adamant Gloves> Mithril Gloves (just for Kai)> Black D'hide Vambraces

Boots: Whatever the hell you feel like, I don't even wear them

Ring: Ring of Wealth> Jennica's Ring (requires completion of Spirit of Summer)

Quiver for Crossbow: Broad Bolts> Any other bolts due to the cost of Broad Bolts and their ranged Strength

Quiver for Bows: Rune Arrows> Adamant Arrows> Mithril Arrows

Inventory:

2 Ranged Potions

1 Defence Potion

1 or 2 Spare Familiars

Familiar Scrolls if needed

Charged Amulet of Glory if not equipped

More to come when i feel like it

I will make a mage section if people wish it

My setup usually looks like thisHelm: NeitiznotAmulet: Salve (e)Cape: Skillcape usually/Ardy Cape 3 if I bothered to get itBody: Black d'hdieLegs: Black d'hideWeapon: Chaotic RapierShield: Dragon DefenderBoots: Rune/AdamantRing: Explorer's Gloves: BarrowsSpecial weapon: DDS or EEEI use a uni, turm, and super pots.

Mine isHelm of NezzyAmulet of Power/Salveblack d'hide BodyBlack D'hide ChapsWhipGuthix Book/D DefenderD bootsBarrows glovesRing Of Wealth (teleport)If I die I keep Whip, Boots, Barrows Gloves loss of like 40k but I rarely die and with protect Item I keep those 3 plus Wealth