Question about Boss: "Remember to delete xyz.esp"?

Omega Dragon Warlord

Question

In some of my compatibility patches (the SkyRE compat plugins), Boss says, well, "Remember to delete xyz.esp", which I thought is odd (as it isn't being consistent with them). Basically, should I do that (rather deactivate them in my case, I'm not gonna delete them)? I'm also going to provide info from Boss too.

SkyRe_Plugin_DaggerCraft_1.3.esp Active Checksum: E9DD8928Note: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete DaggerCraft.espDragonbone Weapons.esp Active Checksum: E25E152ESkyRe_Plugin_DragonBoneWeaponsComplete_1.03.esp Active Checksum: ACD62095Note: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Dread Knight Weapon Set.esp Active Checksum: DEA1B5BFSkyRe_DreadKnightWeaponSet_0.99.esp Active Checksum: 41C351EENote: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete Dread Knight Weapon Set modSkyRe_Plugin_BetterBows_1.4.1.esp Active Checksum: E9A6E679Note: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete HBetterBows.espInsanity's Dragon Katana.esp Active Checksum: DA2B4207Insanity's Sorrow.esp Active Checksum: 872ACBCSkyRe_Plugin_InsanitysCelticKatana_1.2.esp Active Checksum: 14F0E66ANote: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!SkyRe_Plugin_InsanitysDragonKatana_1.2.esp Active Checksum: D7A4E92FNote: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete Insanitys Dragon Katana modJSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp Active Checksum: DA14A9DESkyRe_Plugin_JaySuSSwords_1.3D.esp Active Checksum: 33879A9FNote: Remember to delete JSwords*.espNicoroshi Creations.esp Active Checksum: 8937841CSkyRe_Plugin_NicoroshiCreations_1.1.esp Active Checksum: 28103A2ENote: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete Nicoroshi Creations.espVanguardArmor.esp Active Checksum: 3A7D7837SkyRe_Plugin_VanguardArmor_3.esp Active Checksum: BF812915Note: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete VanguardArmor.espWarchiefArmor.esp Active Checksum: 91A0D54BSkyRe_Plugin_WarchiefArmor_4.esp Active Checksum: 683B1B2DNote: DO NOT ACTIVATE A PATCH THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOD FOR, IT CAN, AND WILL, CAUSE CRASHES!Note: Remember to delete warchiefarmor.esp

Edit: Nevermind, that is how it works. /facepalm@myself lol

1 answer to this question