Photo

Trinity Restored - Issue with Karliah and Nocturnal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

loltheif

loltheif

• 5 Posts
Fixed this Karliah issue, thanks you guys. However, I've come across another bug. In the ritual chamber, Nocturnal says,

Your terms were struck years ago, Karliah. What more could you have to offer me?

And then... stop. Karliah's on her knee, hands in the air. No conversation, no movement aside from Nocturnal's glowing orb, Karliah's hands, and Brynjolf and I shifting our weight on our legs. Can't tab out, can't do anything. I don't want to use my console commands to advance to the next objective, because I use a mod that allows me to become a Nightingale without pledging my soul to a Daedra. So, what else is there I can do?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I've never heard of that. Could it be the mod that's causing the issue?I've split this into a separate thread.

loltheif

loltheif

• 5 Posts
The mod is not the issue. I've unsubscribed, and it still happened after reload.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Reloading a save from a ways back and seeing if the issue is resolved with it might be the only option you have. Nothing else really jumps out at me, I'm sorry to say. If nothing is triggering during what I'm assuming is a cinematic event (can't remember for sure) I don't know what else to try.

loltheif

loltheif

• 5 Posts
Yes, it is the cinematic where Karliah gives Brynjolf and I to Nocturnal. I'll try the reload. If it doesn't work, I guess my only options are soul dedication to the Twilight Sepulcher, or not becoming a Nightingale. Then again, I could take the armor and run...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com