The Jagged Crown/Galmar Isnt There

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bobbarker

bobbarker
So I initiated the Jagged Crown and when I go to meet Galmar outside of Korvanjund, he isnt there. Going up to Korvanjund I see Galmar and the folks fighting with some Imperials and I can go inside Korvanjund with him (the conversation outside the door happens). But it is still in my journal that I need to meet Galmar outside of Korvanjund. Can I go ahead and complete the dungeon and all will be well or am I screwed. I just want to know b4 i burn a bunch of time in this dungeon and possibly have to start over. Thanks.

PS3

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You should still be able to complete the dungeon and the quest without meeting him. In fact, he'll probably join you in the dungeon after a few zones regardless.However, I strongly advise you create a save before doing so and leave it alone after you've done a bit - just in case. You should be perfectly fine, though.

bobbarker

bobbarker
FYI...for anyone else that has this issue and is concerned, the solution works.Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com