some news

hello everyone i am currently making an article of skyrim that i plan to publish as a little explanation/guide/tips an tricks article. i will be publishing it on this website if i can, however, i would like your opinions if you want me to. unfortunantley it is a private project until publishment. this will not be the only website i post the article about. if anyone wants to contribute with guides or lore or extras i will be happy to add it to the article along with whatever name you want displayed.if you want to take part in editing or something else here is my email: smiles.monteiro@gmail.com. note: this is not my actual email it is made specifically for this project.

thank you

I'm looking forward to it. If you need anything feel free to PM me. :smile:It's hard to say I can provide a lot of help without more details on what the subject is, which is also why I suspect few have responded here. Mind if I ask where else you plan on publishing?