Photo

some news

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]hello everyone i am currently making an article of skyrim that i plan to publish as a little explanation/guide/tips an tricks article. i will be publishing it on this website if i can, however, i would like your opinions if you want me to. unfortunantley it is a private project until publishment. [/font][background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]this will not be the only website i post the article about. if anyone wants to contribute with guides or lore or extras i will be happy to add it to the article along with whatever name you want displayed.if you want to take part in editing or something else here is my email: smiles.monteiro@[/font][background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]gmail.com. note: this is not my actual email it is made specifically for this project.[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]thank you[/font]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I'm looking forward to it. If you need anything feel free to PM me. :smile:It's hard to say I can provide a lot of help without more details on what the subject is, which is also why I suspect few have responded here. Mind if I ask where else you plan on publishing?

Achilles_lucky_5

Achilles_lucky_5

• 42 Posts
absolutely no clue, but we didn't want it to be on this website only that's pretty much it, i mean we are still making it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com