Dust 514

Jake

There is one game I heard about from E3 that I am strongly looking forward to. I get adreneline rushes from anticipation. That game is Dust 514.Have you ever heard of Eve Online? It's a popular Sci-Fi based MMORPG. Dust 514 is a MMO First-Person Shooter that takes place in Eve Online's universe. The best part? It's free. That's right. This game is going to be a free-to-play game on PSN, with optional DLC. They even said that the experience won't be hindered too much if you don't buy anything. They haven't released a specific release date, but it's likely to come out in the next couple of months.Here's gameplay footage:

(Skip to 8:40 for the gameplay)My PSN is kkjwsmith if anyone wants to play with me once this releases. Just mention Elder Souls and I'll accept you.So, are you excited about this game as well?

I'll never believe that there's not going to be significant costs involved to do something basic.

They had a beta, but I wasn't able to get a key. However, the people who did get into the beta said that the stuff that costs money isn't that significant.

• 1 year later...