Werewolf *SPOILERS*

Adam

Question

*SPOILERS*So im doin the companions quest and i need to go to the underforge to become a werewolf but I dont no whether i want to be one or not.Do i get to choose when i turn into a werewolf?How long does it last?Is the companions quest line worth turning into a werwolf for?Thanks

5 answers to this question

It's very useful at lower levels, but after you start enchanting and smithing your own weapons, it becomes increasingly more obsolete. You are only able to transform once a day, so no random transformations. It doesn't require you to feed or anything. The only difference you'll notice when you become one is NPC's will have werewolf associated dialogue, such as "you smell like a wet dog" and "you have a wolfish grin" (not direct quotes, but that is a summary of what they way). Also, you won't be able to have any rested bonuses, which is a turn off.

When U do this mission the first time u turn I just ran out of white run and ran around for a min or 2 this is the only time u will just turn any other time u have control over when u turn. I waited to do this mission until I was like level 55 for pretty much the same reason didn't no if I wanted to b a ware wolf but it didn't really affect anything I just blew through the rest of the companions quests after this one and st the end you arenot a ware wolf anymore!