Liberate The Rift instead of Hjaalmarch

Adam

Question

12 answers to this question

But I cant liberate Hjaalmarch because the Stormcloaks were given Morthal in the treaty so Morthal is under Stormcloak control but it still says to liberate Hjaalmarch as a quest.Ive been to Galmar at the Riften stormcloak camp but he doesnt help me. Ive been to General Tullius just in case but when i went to Ulfric I can say "Reporting in" but all he says is something about no hostilities. Do you think I need to complete the main storyline first?Thanks

I can't think of anything, but that sounds hilarious.Maybe I'm not understanding the full scope of the problem, but completing the main story line should help. I mean you can't progress with the civil war quest until that is finished. Maybe I'm missing something. Idk. Stop making fun of me. Quit it. IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY PARENTS NAMED ME EDWIN!!

• Upvote 1

Check out the bugs section on this wiki page. I'd be of more help, but you know your situation better than I, so you should be better able to find if any of those match your exact issue.If you already have control of the reach via the Season Unending quest, you shouldn't have to take over Hjaalmarch. Is it actively telling you that Hjaalmarch is your next objective? If not, what is the quest directing you to do?Oh, and is your game updated to the current version? v. 1.4 was released for the consoles on 02/09 and I think it was supposed to solve some issues related to Season Unending.