The Different Types of Gamers

Jake

Mass Effect, Infamous, and arguably Dynasty Warriors and Diablo are single player games...Infamous doesn't even have multiplayer.

Fool these are examples of games I play, as in online and single player. Also who the hell plays Diablo on single player anyways ha. Also after beating Mass Effect3 I mostly play the multiplayer version of it, that is till i get Me2 since i have the extended ending upgrade for Me3.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are two types of gamers you are missing. 

1: the browser game game. The people, usually in there 20's-50's who play games like evony, ogame, basically any game where it takes 12 hours to upgrade a building.

2: lastly, the flash game player. The people, usually younger, who only play the game you find on armor games,  addicting games, and onemorelevel. 

1: the browser game game. The people, usually in there 20's-50's who play games like evony, ogame, basically any game where it takes 12 hours to upgrade a building.

2: lastly, the flash game player. The people, usually younger, who only play the game you find on armor games,  addicting games, and onemorelevel. 

I would group the first group in with either App or MMORPG gamer. I would group the second group in with Casual, or maybe App gamer if they're really serious about it.