Photo

Dawnguard - Everyone Attacks Me

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

MovieDude920

MovieDude920

I am having a similar problem. I have completed the entire questline for the vampires and killed Lord Harkon and am not a vampire any more, but when i go in to fort dawnguard all the dawnguards attack me on sight. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

James

James
I have the same issue wtf.. I'm thinking it might be because I joined mora boon so I am a servant of a daedric lord???? And that's why dawnguardd is sattacking me..

AmandaRoseMarie

AmandaRoseMarie

• 50 Posts

If you joined the vampires they are going to attack you even if your no longer one they still think you are so they are going to attack you, if you joined the dawn guard the vampires will attack you because your a vampire hunter, thats the only reason why they attack you, and it's not because of a bounty, it's because of what side you chose.....

Mike

Mike
Can you be both a werewolf and a vampire at the same time?

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

I know for a fact that even if you are not a vampire, but have completed the vampire quest line that they will attack you. I don't know why, but they seem to hold a grudge...

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

I know for a fact that even if you are not a vampire, but have completed the vampire quest line that they will attack you. I don't know why, but they seem to hold a grudge... There is also no way to "fix" this, it's just the harsh reality.

Antonio

Antonio
Had a 40,000 bounty in the rift, fixed that and it fixed the problem

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

40,000??? how in the fuck did you manage that?

John Cosy

John Cosy
Try re starting the dawnguard DLC see if that helps

Can you be both a werewolf and a vampire at the same time?

No from what i know

AmandaRoseMarie

AmandaRoseMarie

• 50 Posts

Did you join the vampire if you did theres the main reason

Cerezo

Cerezo

You can't be a Werewolf or a Vampire with the Dawnguard.

Actually you can be werewolf with dawnguard. My fiance is werewolf and doesnt get attacked by them

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

I know for a fact that even if you are not a vampire, but have completed the vampire quest line that they will attack you. I don't know why, but they seem to hold a grudge... There is also no way to "fix" this, it's just the harsh reality.

That may be so, but you don't need to finish the Vampire quest line for Dawnguard to attack. I didn't go near the Vampire quest line and they attacked. You just need to kill the wrong person at the wrong time.

Suzan

Suzan
I started the dawnguard quest and everyone started attacking me and I read that it could b my follower so I left my follower behind and it seemed okay and the first guy you see started to talk to me but then randomley started to attack me shorty after he started to talk to me

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

I started the dawnguard quest and everyone started attacking me and I read that it could b my follower so I left my follower behind and it seemed okay and the first guy you see started to talk to me but then randomley started to attack me shorty after he started to talk to me

Be careful with who you do and don't kill, doing so will save a lot of trouble in this area.

Fletch

Fletch
I had this problem. I was not a vampire and didn't have a bounty in any of the holds. I reverted to an earlier save and reset the DLC and they still attacked me. How I fixed it: went into console and did "player.addfac" and put in the dawnguard faction id. They did not attack me anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com