Photo

Dawnguard - Everyone Attacks Me

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake
The reason they're still attacking you is because you did the Vampire Lords Questline and not theirs. I can almost promise you. Redo the vamp questline with any character. New, old, or even just got to that part of choosing sides in their little "skyrim life". I can just about guarantee you'll get the same result no matter what.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brandon

Brandon
Can someone help, I was once a vampire lord but after a while I got sick of having to go to the castle and feed and I didn't use The Lord vampire power much, so I became a werewolf again. But for some reason the dawnguard still attack me??!!! It's annoying as hell since I can't leave my house without being ambushed by them! HELP!!!!!

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

You can't be a Werewolf or a Vampire with the Dawnguard.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
To become an actual Vampire Lord, then you sided with the Vampires, this'll flag you as hostile to Dawnguard, whether you are Vampire, Lycan, or human. That's probably why they attack you.

Rizzo

Rizzo

Just go to riften and get a bounty. Then go to jail and it will be fixed.

Readme45

Readme45

Let them attack you, run away, wait 48 hours then go back.

killonsight

killonsight

I've had this happen to me twice. My character was on the Dawnguard side and not a vampire. The first time it was because I had a bounty of 1000 in the Rift. Once cleared, they stopped attacking me. The second time it happened seemed totally random but my theory is that it might have been from accidentally killing one of the huskies while it was my follower. I waited about a weeks worth of in-game time before going back and they weren't hostile anymore.

Shaftjr21

Shaftjr21
So I was having this problem and this is what I did. As soon as the game loads up after I entered the cave to dawngaurd I turned into my wolf form and waited for it to wear off. Then I walked up to the first person in nothing but the little cloth that it leaves you in when the wolf form wears off. This stopped the attacks. I have a bounty in 4 holds but it doesn't seem to matter

the count of chains

the count of chains
Im playing as a vamp with the vamps obviouly abd i just need to give the bloodstone chalice to garan marethi but they all just attack me

DovahkiinDemon

DovahkiinDemon

• 75 Posts

Someone stole your sweetroll?

AmandaRoseMarie

AmandaRoseMarie

• 50 Posts
As everyone else is saying if you have serena as a follower they will attack you because shes a vampire enless you devamp her. Where a dawngaurds outfit or something settle, and get rid of all your bounties in every city.

Im playing as a vamp with the vamps obviouly abd i just need to give the bloodstone chalice to garan marethi but they all just attack me

Well did you kill a vampire that lived in the castle? did you turn into a vampire lord while inside the castle but outside the castle training room? Did you attack one of them? if you did any of these you might want to reload it back if you are a head of that and don't want to go back that far. go to morthal and get cured by Falion then go to the castle once they tell you to get turned back into a vampire you should be fine and if you want turn back into a vampire by having serana biting you....... Hope this helps

Skitzo

Skitzo
Same thing happened to me. Went to each hold and picked a guards pocket until I was caught and paid my fines. That fixed it

Justin Fuller

Justin Fuller

I've just installed Dawnguard and everyone keeps attacking me as soon as I try to start the Dawnguard quest, I've removed all armor & weaponary, I have no bounties or vampire aspects. I had to use bend will at Fort Dawnguard just to start the quest.

Can anyone assist?

Regards

JF :smile:

Justin Fuller

Justin Fuller

I found out that if you commit a crime & serve your time in prison, it resets & you can continue the dawnguard quests without being attacked anymore. I will update if the problem re-occurs.

Regards

JF

Mac

Mac

Wow, you probably stole someone's sweetroll.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha 

Or it could of been a case of loligagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com