Photo

Dawnguard - Everyone Attacks Me

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
You can actually start the dawnguard questline at level 1. You just have to go to fort dawnguard, the cave however won't be marked on your map nor compass. It's only at level 10 that the orc will go around looking for recruits and contacts you.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Thanks for the update, I actually did not know that. the crossbow would be a pretty useful tool at level 1

So..i've talk to the guy that cures my vampirism however (without any bounties, cured all diseases, etc) I still get attacked by dawnguard. "The prophet" quest is still active though because I was in the middle of that quest..does that have anything to do with me still being attacked or what?? Please help1!

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I think you may have glitched yourself, in all honesty. Do you have any saves prior to losing vamparism? Also, for everyone, If you are going to choose a side, please stick with it, it's just easier that way. It has not been officially confirmed with evidence, but one can not do both QLs.There may be a possible glitch that causes the script of the Dawnguard to attack you under a certain circumstance. The biggest and most common fix is one of three thingsA. revert to a save prior to the incident occuring, or the first pre-dawnguard saveB. test a new character (credit to Greg for finding this) at level one by visiting the Fort.C. uninstall then reinstall Dawnguard and see what happens (it i known on xbox for DLC to occasionally load incorrectly, thus by reinstalling it, you may fix your previous error)

Yordun

Yordun

i had to pay off a $5 bounty in markath, that cleared it up

Ye for me to! I walked in walking vampire clothes and everything is fine.

AMY

AMY
I'm considering the face sculptor in Riften. Maybe after being a vampire and then being cured, your face is still affected. Anyway, i just changed my appearance, but I don't know the effect yet.

bennybobs01

bennybobs01

• 1 Posts
when im in the vampire castle and im on the level blood stone chalice i walk down the steps and everyone suddenly tries to attack me and i am a vampire how do you stop it!?!?!?!

Lucca

Lucca
Make sure you don't have any buff (active effect) such as the "Voice of the Sky" blessing, which is given when the player reads all of the etched tablets on the way up to High Hrothgar. I had the exact same problem and waiting for the buff to disapear fixed it.

TadasJA

TadasJA
I've chosen vamps and done the chalice quest so I guess I'm flagged as a Vampire for Dawnguards and that title doesn't go away by just curing myself... I've chosen vamps just because I like Serana as a follower but later I read somewhere that she can be your companion even if you're Dawnguard then I thought to myself that Dawns have more privileges, I mean I don't liek the vampire form, I don't need it, the Vampires have nothing to offer me ... But now I'm stuck with a damn vampire questline... -.- I realize that I could make a new save but if you play like I play I'd see how excited you'd sound about starting a new char...

Frozenfire

Frozenfire
I'm going through a bug in skyrim where everyone attacks me but certain people and guards I'm not a vampire or a werewolf have no bounty and wearing elvin armor but everywhere I go people start attacking for no reason and then the guards attack the people attacking me and I have no idea on how to fix the bug

yo

yo

i think having the wabberjocky equiped might cause or or possibly other dadric atifacts

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm going through a bug in skyrim where everyone attacks me but certain people and guards I'm not a vampire or a werewolf have no bounty and wearing elvin armor but everywhere I go people start attacking for no reason and then the guards attack the people attacking me and I have no idea on how to fix the bug

It's probably a conflict with some faction you've joined. Unless you can find the common denominator behind everyone that's attacking you, we won't really be able to help.

Bob

Bob
NOOOO I HAVE LIKE A 100000 bounty in where the storm clock Leder is and im a goog guy just dont like that town no DLC FOR ME THIN

Azrael Acid

Azrael Acid

I've had the problem too. However this helped.

People of the Rift may attack you if you have lycanthropy. 

Solution: Reload a previous save, use beast form, and wait until it expires. Then proceed to Fort Dawnguard.

Don't know what to say for those that are not werewolves.... still exploring...

jo

jo
Its because u killed someone in dwaven armor that was apart of the dawngaurd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com