Photo

Dawnguard - Everyone Attacks Me

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Whiterun Guard

Whiterun Guard
I used to get attacked on sight too, but then I took an arrow in the knee LOL

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I used to get attacked on sight too, but then I took an arrow in the knee LOL

You are my favorite random guest of all time.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
agreed, Y U NO MEMBER? ;^;

Motorboatingboy

Motorboatingboy

• 21 Posts
Lol I made my account today. I try to do that on all the forums that have anything to do with skyrim so I can have an account everywhere.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Whiterun Guard? you should've made that your name xD

Motorboatingboy

Motorboatingboy

• 21 Posts
Oh, no no, you no understand I am not whiterun guard I am someone one else but you are right I should have made my name whiterun guard but motorboatingboy Is my general all purpose username. Lol

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
oh, alright, well welcome to Eldersouls and I hope you enjoy it here, a lot of the people on here are very knowledgeable about several things and can help out on a wider variety of stuff.

AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf
Could going with the stormcloaks or Imperials effect it? (finishing one of their questlines)

AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf
Have no bounties no followers not wearing daedric armor the only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with the stormcloaks questline.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
No, on the first character i beat Dawnguard with, he finished the Stormcloak side. please don't be 100% that because you did something in-game that it's the problem. make a new character and get to level 10 and test if it's just your one character or a problem with the DLC itself.

Reno

Reno
I am having this exact same problem.I have completed the Vampire Lord quests and then been through the VERY long tedious quest to cure myself of vampirism. I revisited Aela (my wife in game) and became a werewolf again to earn the achievement for Werewolf Mastery. I have also been to EVERY major city and cleared my bounty (being part of the guild this is expensive but easy). It now states no bounty at all under the Crime section of General Stats on the pause screen.I wear Dragonbone armour and have no followers.Does anyone have any clues?I can only think of two options: Cure myself of lycanthropyGo back to a MUCH earlier save.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I am incredibly pained to say, but you are rather screwed. unless you go back to a much earlier save, due to you finishing the Vampire side of Dawnguard, you cannot complete the other half. Hopefully this helps, but you can only do one side or the other, I feel slightly bad telling you this because you put so much extra effort in.

Reno

Reno
Thought that might be the case, thanks for answering.You'd think there would be some sort of in game hint before you chose that meant you didn't limit yourself. Oh well, back to 20 game hours ago I go...

Lurkuld

Lurkuld
Ha - was searching for reasons why on earth i had to slaughter everyone in dawnguard - i did kill a farmer who was a werewolf outside riften.- Im not a vamp no signs in my actives - did the slaying of vamps. But i am wearing ebony mail from one of the daedra gods - the one that poisons people when they are too close to u.-Killed all the characters who could die in dawnguard. Then after hacking n slashing for 10 mins the non dying npcs stopped and i could talk to them.weird

Dylan G

Dylan G
I had this problem too, im not sure what exactly caused the problem but i double checked that i didnt have a bounty, and i instead of fast-travelling from the vampire island to the dawn-guard, i fast traveled to riften then ran over to the dawn guard and told my companion to wait. and that solved my problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com