What types of guides would you like to see?

David

A side quests guide, maybe? The bigger quest chains are easy enough to start and figure out, by design, but I would think a list of side quests would be helpful. Not an extensive guide, mind you - something along the lines of..Quest nameStarted by: NPC name (if applicable), locationDescription of quest (a short summary):Maybe a longer walkthrough if the quest is complicated enough.Illustrative pictures would be nice although obviously time consuming.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's a good idea as well. I always find myself flustered when it comes to all of the various side quests.To build on that idea, we could also build a list of NPC's that give out radiant quests. There's a lot of misunderstanding there; quite a few people have posted for help with them without understanding they're randomized.

To build on that idea, we could also build a list of NPC's that give out radiant quests. There's a lot of misunderstanding there; quit a few people have posted for help with them without understanding they're randomized.

Count me one of those people... heard of radiant AI in Oblivion but I wasn't aware Skyrim has "radiant quests". Procedurally generated randomized quests? BRB Google.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on that Elder Scroll quest guide and I may write a Words of Power one.I want to see more tip guides, but we could always use more general knowledge, like the Dragon Mask one.

So how is that coming along? I'm already well on my way on my next one, you're lagging behind. ;)