New Dawnguard Details at E3

David

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UEQFp4tzQc

Summary

[*]Dawnguard will cost $20, coming out June 26th on Xbox

[*]New Dragon bone weapons; will be tiered ABOVE Daedric.

[*]You CAN be a "Vampire Lord" which turns into this weird ass bat-man thing that allows you to fly. Also comes with it's own perk tree.

[*]New Shouts - Soul Tear allows you to rip out souls from NPC's and make them your follower or something.

[*]You can have your own... armored troll? Couldn't really understand that part.

[*]Summoned Mount

[*]Perk tree added for werewolf.

[*]FROST ELVES MAYBE?! (Don't know why they're making this a big deal because I doubt most people care.)

[*]10-20 hours of new content.

And if you are interested in said Vampire and Werewolf trees, here is some guy sharing leaked information that may or may not be true, so believe everything he says.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g73o_PAZ5sI&feature=relmfuhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUqdm-Pzxo4&feature=relmfuVery interested in the perk trees. That is two more build specific playthroughs, plus the choice to either join the Dawnguard or the vampires. And with bone weapons I don't have to travel up the Heavy Armor Smithing tree for the best weapons if I'm Light Armor.

I actually have 0 interest in the perk trees. Unless I'm making a build SPECIFICALLY to be a Vampire/Werewolf for the ENTIRE game (unlikely in itself), I'm never going to invest anything in them. I'm famously cheap with my perks, though. I think at level 50 something I have mid-20's unused because I don't want to waste them.I'm not sure if I like Dragon weapons being above Daedric, especially because the armor isn't. I wish they'd redesign Dragon armor to make it bad-ass, then boost the stats past Daedric a bit if they're going that route.Disappointed with the "10-20 hours of new content." The main quest is supposedly like 25-30 hours (yeah right). That seems like a tiny expansion for $20 considering Shivering Isles was roughly $20-30 and added like a good 30% to the gigantic ass game that Oblivion was. Still meh on the vampire thing as well.

Haven't heard anything about the new area to explore, so that may add to play time. But yeah, I know your feel bro. But I'm still really excited even though I probably won't play this on release date.And I guess armor'd trolls will be some follower that I will never use.

I'll probably never play vamp, simply because I hate all of those blood sucking creeps, but also because I want to kill them all, which i guess goes hand in hand with the other one...either way crossbows, finally<3 Armored troll follwer for a vampire lord ?.. I can see it working, kind of like your own little frankenstein minion to maul things, like a henchmen for your evil vampiric lord.

I'll probably never play vamp, simply because I hate all of those blood sucking creeps, but also because I want to kill them all, which i guess goes hand in hand with the other one...either way crossbows, finally<3 Armored troll follwer for a vampire lord ?.. I can see it working, kind of like your own little frankenstein minion to maul things, like a henchmen for your evil vampiric lord.

Watch at 2:30, but I'm pretty sure the armored troll is for the Dawnguard, not the vampires. But yeah, not a fan of vampires in Skyrim, but I'll be playing as one once for the vampire side and a werewolf for the Dawnguard side. Need to fulfill my Twilight fanfiction.