imperial or stormcloak

johnmacd

Question

Hi just a question to people who have finished the game which side of the civil war would be best to do, I have already done the thieves guild ,dark brotherhood , and college main quest and 2 thirds of the main quest and haven't chosen a side ,I don't like the thalmor but the homes I own are in imperial holds Markarth, Whiterun, and Solitude. Any advice would be helpful.

2 answers to this question

It really doesn't matter which side you choose, just go with the one that you relate to ethically/morally. We have a couple good threads discussing that aspect in the "Skyrim General Discussion" forum.The only difference in awards that you receive is the apparel you get at the end for...

killing Ulfric or Tullius. If you'd rather have Ulfric's armor, join the Imperials and vice versa.

I'm personally an Imperial guy because I think the Stormcloaks have a hell of a selfish sunuvabitch in Ulfric. Having played both sides back to back, I personally feel that the ending to the Stormcloak side opens a lot of "Well... Maybe I didn't just choose the right team." in your mind, but maybe it was just me.