Photo

unusual gem quest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

johnmacd

johnmacd

• 20 Posts
need help with the unusual gem quest I have all but one gem and the last one was suppost to be in the thalmor embasy in one of the bedrooms I ducked out of the party like your suppost to and checked the upstairs of the main house and then checked the solar house where you are to go looked in the bedrooms there no gem checked the offices no gem finally got sick of looking and finished the quest "diplomatic immunity" thinking it might not have been there yet and I tried to go back and the main house door is locked and needs a key (can't pick it) does anyone know how to get in and where the dang gem is.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
If you've applied patch 1.4 to your game, the gem was moved from the Thalmor Embassy to Reeking Cave due to the limited opportunities to enter the embassy. If it's not there, you should be able to re-enter the embassy via a glitch, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, try to find it in Reeking Cave.

johnmacd

johnmacd

• 20 Posts
Thanks I'll try the cave in the morning as I'm working till 8am. Ihate the fact that you cant remove quest items from your inventory and they add weight to your totals you think they would make it so quest items weigh nothing while in your inventory seeing you can't rid or store items.

johnmacd

johnmacd

• 20 Posts
thanks for the tip that cave was a B!tch to find had to check it during the day to find the entrance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com