lost my shout

Guest dennisr

Question

Guest dennisr

I had shout after slaying first dragon, then lost it when I tried to use it , I did not have it when I got to the greybears, he kept asking me to shout for him, hit the z over and over nothing, any help with this? Please dont tell me I must start all over, thanks

2 answers to this question

Few things that jump to my mind.

[*]There is a cool down time after using each shout. For example, if you use a shout, you'll have to wait a minute or so before you are able to use it again.

[*]Make sure you have the shout (or the correct one) "equipped" - it's under the magic menu.

If it's none of those just say so and we'll see what else we can do.

Guest RedNord

I have the first two words for FIRE BREATH and found the third word last night after completing the Proving Honor quest in Dustman's Cairn. When I went to play my game this morning the new word was missing, even though the quest is marked as completed. I even went back to the word wall in Dustman's Cairn and the word is already gone. What happened and is there anything I can do about it?