lost my shout

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dennisr

dennisr
I had shout after slaying first dragon, then lost it when I tried to use it , I did not have it when I got to the greybears, he kept asking me to shout for him, hit the z over and over nothing, any help with this? Please dont tell me I must start all over, thanks

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Few things that jump to my mind.

[*]There is a cool down time after using each shout. For example, if you use a shout, you'll have to wait a minute or so before you are able to use it again.
    [*]Make sure you have the shout (or the correct one) "equipped" - it's under the magic menu.
    [/list]If it's none of those just say so and we'll see what else we can do.

RedNord

RedNord

I have the first two words for FIRE BREATH and found the third word last night after completing the Proving Honor quest in Dustman's Cairn. When I went to play my game this morning the new word was missing, even though the quest is marked as completed. I even went back to the word wall in Dustman's Cairn and the word is already gone. What happened and is there anything I can do about it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com