Photo

getting straight to the point.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
why the hell are 'google' and 'facebook' always all over the site? i mean... shit.thanks for not owning macs, but thats about all i got to say at this point.just... why?iunno. something else thats irrelevant to everytihng and life

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Heh, you know, I was wondering the same thing. It wouldn't let me look at their profiles, either.

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
you know what Karma, i actually trained in the art of "ninjitsu" under an ex marine for 3 months. It really helped me get in shape. True story

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The Google user is Google's bot indexing all of the pages on the site in its search engine. Facebook is always on because they essentially follow you wherever you go when you're logged in on FB, which should probably scare you.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
Da GUVMENT!

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
lol. iunno bout canadians.. but you ever call a us marine an ex marine... he'll beat you ass-or want to. the guy' was a mrine' or 'former marine'.... ex works for every branch ofthe military... just not maries cause, 'once a marine, always a marine' PI aint no fun and games...and thanks trag. i dont have a facebook tho >.> yes, it should scare you. and well, thats one of the otehr reasons i ddont have a fb

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts

lol. iunno bout canadians.. but you ever call a us marine an ex marine... he'll beat you ass-or want to. the guy' was a mrine' or 'former marine'.... ex works for every branch ofthe military... just not maries cause, 'once a marine, always a marine' PI aint no fun and games...

i'm sorry my terminology wasnt fit to your standards, thanks for the info

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
^^ i wasnt being a dick... seriously, most get offended and irritated at that. ex-marines are generlly dishonorable dischrges

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com