Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
can vampire geting ability of another race in skyrim?
1 reply to this topic
Posted February 06, 2012 - 03:31 PM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted February 06, 2012 - 04:11 PM
All races can become vampires. For example, if your character is a Nord, you will get the Nord bonuses AND the vampire bonuses. However, you can't, for example, get the ability of a High Elf by feeding on one as a Nord Vampire.Oh, and remember to write in the main body area to explain your questions instead of just the title.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users