Patches for Skyrim

CarnivalofSoulz

Question

2 answers to this question

Patches are usually made by Bethesda and they do what their name suggest: they patch up the game. They fix issues and improve on current game mechanics.What you are suggesting is a mod: something created by another user and is downloadable to modify the game in some way. These are only obtainable on the Pc. That being said, I'm not sure. It isn't impossible as everything is there, except children of different races. Just look it up if you are really interested in it.

Patches are usually made by Bethesda and they do what their name suggest: they patch up the game. They fix issues and improve on current game mechanics.What you are suggesting is a mod: something created by another user and is downloadable to modify the game in some way. These are only obtainable on the Pc. That being said, I'm not sure. It isn't impossible as everything is there, except children of different races. Just look it up if you are really interested in it.

ah my bad dude... sorry about my stupidity