Several Questions

tdd_p

Question

Hey I have a few questions. Why cant Dragonborn talk? Why is there so many glitches? I heard that if you already own the game, and they send out a update and patch, only the people rebuying the game or buying the game for their first time. They cant do it to people who already own the game, because they have to send out the copy of the game that HAS the update. Um. Why is the game so short? Why wont they be able to fix the glitches? When will you be able to get married more than once? Why cant they make the game multiplayer? you HAVE to, no exceptions, have to also send the answers to my email, because I am not going to keep coming back JUST to check for answers.

7 answers to this question

Welcome to the site!Before I get into answering your questions, just be aware that to get emails for replies to your threads, you should edit your notification options in your profile. Just check the "Email" box under the "Notification method to use for replies to followed topics" option.1) Dragonborn can talk, there's just no voice actor selected for your character in the game. This is largely due to people preferring to imagine there characters voices as opposed to having to settle for a voice actor they may not even like.2) There are many glitches because the game has so many options and different paths you can choose for, well, everything. It's very difficult to account for all of this from a programming standpoint.3) You can download patches if you already own the game; it just requires an internet connection. You should automatically get the patch if you run Skyrim while signed into your PSN/Xbox/Steam account.4) The game isn't short, it's very long. You've probably only finished the main quest. There are literally hundreds of other quests and quest lines in the game. The main quest only exists to explain the source of dragons.5) They'll fix many of the glitches, but due to time constaints they won't be able to fix all of them.6) You can only get married one time in Skyrim, even if your spouse dies.7) It's just a single-player based game, that's what TES games have always been. People fear multiplayer would ruin many of the immersive aspects of playing.Checking your answers here should be just as easy as your email, if not more so. If that's necessary though, you can edit the options in your profile I mentioned above to recieve emails on updates to this thread.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the site!Before I get into answering your questions, just be aware that to get emails for replies to your threads, you should edit your notification options in your profile. Just check the "Email" box under the "Notification method to use for replies to followed topics" option.1) Dragonborn can talk, there's just no voice actor selected for your character in the game. This is largely due to people preferring to imagine there characters voices as opposed to having to settle for a voice actor they may not even like.2) There are many glitches because the game has so many options and different paths you can choose for, well, everything. It's very difficult to account for all of this from a programming standpoint.3) You can download patches if you already own the game; it just requires an internet connection. You should automatically get the patch if you run Skyrim while signed into your PSN/Xbox/Steam account.4) The game isn't short, it's very long. You've probably only finished the main quest. There are literally hundreds of other quests and quest lines in the game. The main quest only exists to explain the source of dragons.5) They'll fix many of the glitches, but due to time constaints they won't be able to fix all of them.6) You can only get married one time in Skyrim, even if your spouse dies.7) It's just a single-player based game, that's what TES games have always been. People fear multiplayer would ruin many of the immersive aspects of playing.Checking your answers here should be just as easy as your email, if not more so. If that's necessary though, you can edit the options in your profile I mentioned above to recieve emails on updates to this thread.

Thank youu!!!

Ok so I have to say. I used to play Fallout, the reason why I loved Fallout was because it had to do with our issues today. And you know, alot of people are so SURE that America is the best country and that we wont get bombed. Well, they do not know that. But then I played Skyrim. A. M. A. Z. I. N. G!