masks

Guest Devyn

Question

Guest Devyn
I found the wooden mask early and it took me to the alter and i dropped it there on accident and I have all 8 now but i just need the wooden mask anyway i can get back to the alter??

4 answers to this question

You don't really "join" them. You put them on an altar and the last mask will be unlocked.

Here is how you do that.

1. Go to Labyrinthian. It is the ruins you have to go to during the Staff of Magnus quest. Alternatively, they are located here.

Posted Image

2. Go towards the center of Labyrinthian and look for a circular, raised building. Be wary of the Frost Trolls.

3. Inside the building you'll see an old, broken stone altar with a skeleton at the foot of it. I think you have to search the skeleton for the wooden mask. It might just be lying near him. Either way, get the wooden mask and put it on.

4. You'll be transported back in time to when the altar wasn't destroyed. Put all the mask on the altar in the correct places and the last mask will be unlocked. You can store you mask on the altar if you so desire, but DON'T GET RID OF THE WOODEN MASK. It's the only way to get back there.