Photo

Getting to know each other!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Are TRR members allowed to add you?: no, cause girls and facebook was no bueno. and well, i can live without facebook.[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Country+timezone: god bless America, 518[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]School/University/Work: too cool for school. working[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Hobbies: outdoors-y stuff. blowing stuff up... and lifting and ff[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Sports: watching- soccer [/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Favorite athletes: shakira<3? cmon, dancing like that... fuck you if you disagree [/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]What you usually do when playing RS: do shit aimlessly while realizing i could/should be being productive in the real world..[/font]

I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Hobbies: outdoors-y stuff. blowing stuff up... and lifting and ff[/font]

Wtf do you blow up? XD
Sounds like a good stress reliever :thumbsup:

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
lol, blex, add me.and tc... anything and everything i can get away with =p 'sides.. "im too blessed to be stressed".. hakuna matata!

Goreblaster

Goreblaster

• 5 Posts
Runescape name:Goreblaster (someone plz send clan invite =( )Real life name:MattFacebookpage:ewwwAre TRR members allowed to add you?:Age:20Country+timezone:America (central)School/University/Work:not in school atm. work for recycling companyHobbies:Being fatherSports:soccerFavorite athletes:noneFavorite sports club:none# Years you have been playing RS:5+Time you've been in TRR:2 daysWhat you usually do when playing RS:level everything but combat. aiming to be highest skill leveled noobie =)

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts
Runescape name:xboxyoyo/xbox nab/boxicles/mafop/thundermoleReal life name:james matteson jrFacebookpage:just look for james matteson jrAre TRR members allowed to add you?:yes alwaysAge:23Country+timezone:use easternSchool/University/Work:orange city nursing and rehabHobbies:stuffSports:noFavorite athletes:noneFavorite sports club:none# Years you have been playing RS:more then i can countTime you've been in TRR:unsure never kept trackWhat you usually do when playing RS:skilling chatting randon talking

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I'm suprised by the amount of people without Facebook, like really here in the Netherlands like 99% of the people our age have a FB page

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
so many people state-side do as well. i had one.but a few of my friends and old guys i work with dont hvae one... and after getting in trouble BECAUSE of facebook, i followed suit.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

so many people state-side do as well. i had one.but a few of my friends and old guys i work with dont hvae one... and after getting in trouble BECAUSE of facebook, i followed suit.

How does Facebook get you in trouble? Pictures of you being drunk?

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

How does Facebook get you in trouble? Pictures of you being drunk?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
Runescape name: Resurr3ctionReal life name: AndrewFacebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/andrewhcAre TRR members allowed to add you?: I suppose, but please be descrete about what my personal life is, its not that im ashamed or anything, its just my personal life, so i keep things to myself. Also Identify yourself if you add meAge:20Country+timezone:Canada, Atlantic standard timeSchool/University/Work:James M Hill Memorial Highschool/Miramichi Community college (Electrical)Hobbies: Runescape, Drinking, Spending time with the girlfriendSports: I play none competively, but enjoy watching :Boxing, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Golf# Years you have been playing RS: 7-8 yearsTime you've been in TRR: since 2008, but was inactive for quite a whileWhat you usually do when playing RS: Firemaking

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
lol. apolly, everytime i bitched about working at restaurants, made sure bosses and co-workers couldnt see.. im no idiot huy, people always were putting up things with my drinking..[pic/vid of me snorting beer thru a $5. was pretty funny] but thats whatever. girls got me in trouble. i was just talking and hanging out wiht couple girls... and facebook keeps nothing private. and whats the point of havig a facebook if noone can see anything lol

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Runescape name: Swagniff[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Real life name: David Smits[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Facebookpage:[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Are TRR members allowed to add you?: No sorry I only add people I know in person[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Age: 17[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Country+timezone: Tanzania GMT+2 (I am from the Netherlands though)[/font]

[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]School/University/Work: HOPAC (International school in Dar es Salaam)[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Hobbies: Well Runescape of course[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Sports: Football AKA "Soccer"[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Favorite athletes: -[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Favorite sports club: Manchester United[/font]

[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]# Years you have been playing RS: 6[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Time you've been in TRR: about two weeks[/font]
[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]What you usually do when playing RS: Slayer or Questing[/font]

[background=rgb(38, 38, 38)]Why the Name Swagniff: It's a nickname that was given to me by a friend... (It's short for Swagnifficent)[/font]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com