error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

THOMSLEG

THOMSLEG
AlphaVertalen uit het: NederlandsTyp tekst of een websiteadres of vertaal een document.Annulerenthe game works, but if I were at the beginning level in the cart the men talk about anything against me. not on the civil war. as the game continues to hang forever and I can sit in the cart. help me

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I'm not really sure why you decided to write dutch, but we do actually got a dutchman in the clan! However, I'm not sure he actually plays Skyrim. I don't, so I can't help you either way.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
What do you play on? The PS3, 360, or PC?Try deleting your game data and patch/update data (NOT your game saves) and then run the game again, so that everything reinstalls.

THOMSLEG

THOMSLEG
no I've tried everything. and I play the game on PC

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Can you explain the problem a little bit more? I didn't quite understand what the specific issue was. Does the game hang in the sense that it freezes, or are you unable to get out of the cart after the cutscene?The game opens with a cutscene of men sitting with you in a cart. After 5 minutes or so, the scene will end, and you should be able to choose your character's name and details. After that, you'll be able to move around when the game actually begins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com