Photo

Skyrim - Game Freezes When Entering Water [Fix]

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

John

John
Haha thanks do much I had to keep using whirlwind sprint to get passed any body's of water but know its fixed :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

boosh

boosh
no you deserve a thanks. i was avoiding water too then i was doing the quest for the staff of magnus and finally got pissed off enough to search this prob. so thanks man

Kai

Kai
THANK YOU!!! Thought I might not be able to finish the game, as I need to take a swim in the ocean north of Winterhold to get my Elder Scroll. lol

Bad_Wolf417

Bad_Wolf417
Skyrim freezes/patch removal

This was very helpful, worked like a charm. Thank you.

Soulfire78

Soulfire78

• 2 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for the fix! I'd taken a 3 month hiatus from playing, and returned to find this obnoxious new problem (freezing the game once my character hit the water). My son filled me in on the update problem, but did not know the fix. So, again, thank you!

Bryan Mangan

Bryan Mangan
Awesome thanks. worked perfectly.

Amonamous

Amonamous
Man you are a life saver. Thanks a million

Ali

Ali
Dude your a skyrim life saver!

Enter Your Name

Enter Your Name
am i really the only one here who went into saved game data and deleted it all? P_P

Taryn

Taryn
Thanks so much!!! Now I cam fully enjoy the game :3

Andrew

Andrew
Worked like a charm

Will

Will
Just wanted to let you know that this sorted everything out, and i'm more than happy. Thanks loads.

Mona the Wise (Skyrim elf)

Mona the Wise (Skyrim elf)
I just deleted both as you said, and launched the game...it is now redownloading everything...here's hoping it helps!...and hoping it also helps with a couple of other annoying glitches!...when I try to join the companions,an annoying dude attaches himself to me and follows me everywhere and keeps trying to talk to me all through my quests...I can't do anything while he is attached to me!!

Markov

Markov
You are that best, thank you SO much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com