Skyrim - Game Freezes When Entering Water [Fix]

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Allen

Allen
Thank You!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eythan

Eythan
I'm trying it out now, however i chose to delete the "Skyrim Update" file rather than the "skyrim" file, as i dont wanna spend ages downloading 4500mb or so again... Hope this works!

Dj

Dj
Thank you!

angela grant

angela grant
Game freezes in water

Netinho

Netinho
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!Worked like a charm!

Nubs

Nubs
Awesome work, thanks man!

kyle s

kyle s
Honestly dude thank u seriously I almost broke my game in half and threw my ps3 off my balcony

Cpawns

Cpawns
Really good advice Ty so much!

Emily

Emily
This worked perfectly, thanks so much!

Samantha

Samantha
I'd hate to stroke your ego further than it already has been, but thank you that did fix the problem.

IRS

IRS
I know the last posts on this thread are all thanks, but truly, you saved my skyrim disc from being broken in half! Thanks so much!

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Oh shit. The IRS found us.

skyRIM

skyRIM
Thanks bro. I was trying to get back into skyrim for the new dlc coming soon and this whole water glitch was really preventing me fromdoing so. I really appreciate the help.

Hannah

Hannah
Helped a lot, thanks

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
David, I think you should post the final solution in the post after this, because I know this was fixed a long time ago and this thread doesn't exactly need to be spammed. I hope everyone can find and use the solution correctly, and stop postin thank yous so others don't need to dig for the information.Thank you for your time, and hope our solutions can help you master water once more. :Dalso if you have a similar yet unrelated glitch/bug, please make a new post so that we can properly adress it directly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com