Skyrim - Game Freezes When Entering Water [Fix]

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Kyle

Kyle
Your a lifesaver

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Afriend

Afriend
Ddone this and now installing Skyrim update thanks ( version 2.04

Hughes

Hughes
Thanks it worked for me I spent a week avoiding water for fear of it freezing on me really appreciate the help!

Bane

Bane
Well, I am currently in Afghanistan deployed, and I do not have access to the Internet for my PS3.. Would it affect my game if I delete both? As in, would I not be able to play since I can not update??

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
if you've already saved your game after you've had a patch applied, it will require that you have either that patch version or newer in order to play on that character. So in your case, you're probably better off waiting until you have internet access.

masterx

masterx
thank you so much for this post i almost stopped playing because of that bug.

Morten Andre Christensen

Morten Andre Christensen
Hey! I tried your solution, and I am not really sure if it works, because now i constantly fall through the ground, all the FSX has been removed and I cant move either... Know of any solutions? I'd hate to delete the save....

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Did you reinstall the patch after you deleted it? If not, make sure you do so. I've never heard of anything like that happening with this fix; the first 3 pages of this thread attest to that. Perhaps your save file is corrupted from something else. Try creating a new character and seeing if you have the same issues, If they're gone and the other save file still has them, that's probably the problem.

Morten Andre Christensen

Morten Andre Christensen
I have tried to make a new character, but it falls through the wagon just as the screen shows... and I get stuck between a loadingscreen before it loads back to another bugged character...

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Try deleting the patches/game file again, there was one other person in this thread that had to do it twice. You are using the PS3, correct?

Greg

Greg
Thanks was gettin a lil frustrated

James Peterson

James Peterson
would it delete the data on my charactor or delete the charactor?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
No. As long as you delete the correct files your game saves/characters will not be affected.

James

James
cool!

Emily

Emily
I haven't been playing because of this, and I've missed it :D thanks for your help,pal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com