Photo

Skyrim - Game Freezes When Entering Water [Fix]

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Lovelyladygamer

Lovelyladygamer
I hate not being able to go in the water! Now I know how my kitties must feel when it's bathtime!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Rkw

Rkw
Worked perfectly, thanks for the tip.

dookie

dookie
This really helped me guys, fixed straight away!! Admin, you are a genius

rregynski

rregynski
except the games you saved after patch 1.05 wont work

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

except the games you saved after patch 1.05 wont work

Yes they will, you should just reinstall the patch. It will still fix the problem.

Andrea

Andrea
I'm trying this now. I really hope this will work for me!

Andrea

Andrea
Omg! Thank you! It does work! It feels soooo good to get back in the water! YAY!!

Rick

Rick
Deleted game data via utility. Now when I want to load the saved game, the game responds saying the loaded game data was from a later version, please load the later version. So, do I have to wait for another game fix to continue the game?(By the way, I thought all future fixes were going to be well thought out before release!)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
No, you just need to reinstall the v1.5 patch that you deleted. :)

the choosen one

the choosen one
Skyrim. Im having the same problem. The game freezes when I go inside water. I tried using fire spells and for god sake I even put on a warm coat. Dou you think is because skyrim is below zero? Anyway! Please give me a advice. I already tried to erase and re install. I'm very, very far and invested many hours in the game and would hate to start all over again. Many thanks

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Make sure you're deleting both the Game Data AND the patch. There are two things: a file called "Skyrim" and one called "Skyrim Patch" (both under the Game Data Utility folder). If done correctly, there's no reason that shouldn't work. :)

Joeyjuggalofamily4life

Joeyjuggalofamily4life
Im trying this now hope it works

Brutus B Badcock

Brutus B Badcock
Will I lose trophies (only need two more!) if I delete the game data?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
No, the game data isn't related to trophies. If it makes you feel better, you can sync them so they're backed up online; they'll be safe then even if your PS3 falls out of a 747. :)Trophies are only lost if the entire system is formatted without first syncing them with a server.

binion1

binion1

• 1 Posts
Thank you so much for this information! This problem has been nearly driving me mad over the last week!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com