Sorry everyone

MrAddison

The other clan I was in just wasn't really what I had wanted now that I thought about it for a day.You must participate in events first if you want to be a full clan member.And then I just thought of how I've been here in The Rebelz before and it was much easier to just be in here and everyone's so nice (People are nice at the other clan too but this clan is just easier to be accepted as a full clan member without having to worry about "requirements" to get in, that's what I want)So I apologize for leaving, and I would love for you all, staff, leader, etc. to reconsider and think about me joining again. I won't leave y'all again if you accept me again. And I'll help you out with whatever you need like recruitment or anything :3 I love this clan!!Oh and if y'all think about me joining in again and you say yes. Must I submit another application?Or do y'all use my old application I see sitting the applications forum still?

The other clan I was in just wasn't really what I had wanted now that I thought about it for a day.You must participate in events first if you want to be a full clan member.And then I just thought of how I've been here in The Rebelz before and it was much easier to just be in here and everyone's so nice (People are nice at the other clan too but this clan is just easier to be accepted as a full clan member without having to worry about "requirements" to get in, that's what I want)So I apologize for leaving, and I would love for you all, staff, leader, etc. to reconsider and think about me joining again. I won't leave y'all again if you accept me again. And I'll help you out with whatever you need like recruitment or anything :3 I love this clan!!Oh and if y'all think about me joining in again and you say yes. Must I submit another application?Or do y'all use my old application I see sitting the applications forum still?

Yes, you can join again, also you don't need to post another application.Just join our clan chat

yeah into the clan but not into clan chat first come into clan chat so it's easier to communicate with you

For Clan Chat, there's a button to "invite" into clan chat in the game xDOr something, and says "I must be member of clan to join" so yeah... someone has to meet me somewhere and invite me.Only place I can get into is the Friends Chat, if I'm wrong.. please do give me a step by step on how to join in the clan chat without being invited lolI could be just still a noob, so do whisper me in-gameIn-game name is MrAddison