• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts

Even more if you get lucky and do some D&D every week. :P

Then I shall do that :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
a guy went and bought 150 spins... this is what he got.
Posted Image

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts

a guy went and bought 150 spins... this is what he got.

omg dude, now I'm definitely staying clear away from buying spinsThanks for posting this up.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
There was a guy that bought $80 worth. He got 500k runecrafting xp in 30 minutes.

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts
I bet Jagex is happy they are making all this money >.>

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
I'd rather grind for 500k rc'ing xp than waste $80. Thats enough for year round mem to train with :D

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
well a bunch of people just wasted money and jagex got richer! -.-

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts

well a bunch of people just wasted money and jagex got richer! -.-

YepSo I'll say this againI bet Jagex is happy making all that money..Makes me think though, whyyyyy would someone waste near $100 just for spins?? That's ridiculous!

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Rs has gone down hill since Andrew sold it to some Americans.... It's all about the money now. Hate to say it but it's true

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Rs has gone down hill since Andrew sold it to some Americans.... It's all about the money now. Hate to say it but it's true

Tbh, it wasn't until the release of SoF, and now the ability to buy spins, that I started to really think that Rs is being stupid.

I'd rather grind for 500k rc'ing xp than waste $80. Thats enough for year round mem to train with :D

I don't know. Any less time rcing is always nice Posted Image I don't care that much to spend money though. Maybe if they let me pay by getting kicked in the groin, I'd take 80 kicks. Spread throughout the week, of course.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
The cool thing that seperated RS from other mmorpgs was that you couldnt buy your account (well not in a legal way), now you can, which sucks, jagex digusts me :) I wonder if this has a great impact on the economy; expensive skills might be bought; prayer, herblore, cons

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts

The cool thing that seperated RS from other mmorpgs was that you couldnt buy your account (well not in a legal way), now you can, which sucks, jagex digusts me :) I wonder if this has a great impact on the economy; expensive skills might be bought; prayer, herblore, cons

Agreed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com