Hope I join ^_^

MrAddison

I already know that this clan is the one for me <3I plan on playing Runescape for a looooooooooong time, one of the main reasons why is because I have a horrible computer and the only GREAT game I can play, and that I enjoy, is Runescape!So, I really want TR to be the clan I stay in for a looooooooooong time :PI want to type in more to express how much I love this clan, but at the moment my brain is DEAD right now XDAlmost 1AM and I'm really really tired for some reason XPI've been here before.. and remember I_God_Apollo and of course, Fergal :3But I'm sure they don't remember me cause I haven't been on here in months and only been in here for a month or less? 0.0My name was AddisonH or something like that... all I remember is it had Addison in it haha.But just consider me a new member to the clan.. and this time for sure.. I'll be here for like.. ever o.o(Unless my computer crashes and dies again >.> lol just kidding it won't ^_^) but even if it does... I got my mobile cell phone to communicate here :3Err.. where was I?... I was gonna say something else... (Hate being brain dead)Well all I can say is (And I'm sorry if I repeated myself?) I really love this clan and hope to make this clan my family and play Runescape with you guys for months to come maybe even years!Sent an application here to join earlier, so let's hope I get accepted <3

• Upvote 1

I already know that this clan is the one for me <3

I plan on playing Runescape for a looooooooooong time, one of the main reasons why is because I have a horrible computer and the only GREAT game I can play, and that I enjoy, is Runescape!

So, I really want TR to be the clan I stay in for a looooooooooong time Posted Image

I want to type in more to express how much I love this clan, but at the moment my brain is DEAD right now XD

Almost 1AM and I'm really really tired for some reason XP

I've been here before.. and remember I_God_Apollo and of course, Fergal :3

But I'm sure they don't remember me cause I haven't been on here in months and only been in here for a month or less? 0.0

My name was AddisonH or something like that... all I remember is it had Addison in it haha.

But just consider me a new member to the clan.. and this time for sure.. I'll be here for like.. ever o.o

(Unless my computer crashes and dies again >.> lol just kidding it won't Posted Image) but even if it does... I got my mobile cell phone to communicate here :3

Err.. where was I?... I was gonna say something else... (Hate being brain dead)

Well all I can say is (And I'm sorry if I repeated myself?) I really love this clan and hope to make this clan my family and play Runescape with you guys for months to come maybe even years!

Sent an application here to join earlier, so let's hope I get accepted <3

Fergal and I_God_Apollo aint really around much anymore... Also, RuneScape laggs really bad for me...