Swords & Potions

Death Knight

Personally, I like browser based MMO's, if I can find a good one anyways. I found this one swords & potions on Kongregate & I like it quite a bit. It's not your typical MMO, your actually a merchant in fantasy medieval, theres 4 main workers you can hire, a blacksmith, Carpenter, Tailor & sorceress. They each can craft their own types of items armor & weapons, and you have to stock inventory so you can sell it to your customers, later on you can also get thugs, to spy on, vandalize, Intimidate, or even preform burglaries on other merchants, you can get shop upgrades, your employees can work together to build items, and you can create or join guilds with other online players. I find it quite off the beaten path for MMO's or most games at that, but I guess thats why I like it, if your into this sort of game, or your even just bored, make a free account real quick on kongregate and try out Swords & Potions !