A few suggestions

One thing I really liked on the LoL forums, was that we could see the topics where there latest had been a post, in a sidebar. We got one for new topics, but I'd rather have one for active topics. Also, we should have a link directly to the applications page, so that people who get to the page, don't get confused because they can't see an applications thread.

Good suggestions, both could be implemented. As far as the active topics bar goes, I'm not sure if it would be as well matched for our situation as the forums are much more active (generally) than LoL's were. There's also an Active Topics button right about the new topics. We'll see what others say though.Everyone that's linked to TRR from RuneScape sites who would be interested in joining the clan specifically should be linked to TRR's Index, which has an application link. I understand what you're saying and agree it would be less confusing, but the main index is supposed to be independent of TRR or the other individual gaming sites.

• 2 weeks later...

TRR's Index, which has an application link. I understand what you're saying and agree it would be less confusing, but the main index is supposed to be independent of TRR or the other individual gaming sites.

Glad you mentioned that, because I was just wondering this the other day, was gonna ask you if it directly linked to our forums.

Glad you mentioned that, because I was just wondering this the other day, was gonna ask you if it directly linked to our forums.

Wait, what were you wondering specifically? I don't know if I mentioned it in the original post, but TRR.ElderSouls.com links to TRR's index via redirect. At some point I may make one that's a generic RuneScape.eldersouls.com, but as of now the TRR one exists.

Oh, yes - it's really the exact same site. Clicking "Active Topics" or anything like that will bring up results from either forum. TRR's "Index" is really just a bunch of hidden forum categories displayed via URL. For example, TRR's index: "http://eldersouls.com/index.php?c=49,53,54,84" 49 refers to the Joining category I believe. Anything posted on TRR's boards will display under the "Massively Multiplayer" forum in the main ElderSouls index, since it hosts the "RuneScape" sub-forum that hides all of TRR's forums.

It sounds more complex than it is.