Opening the Folgunthur Door

barty54

Question

6 answers to this question

I'm not sure which gate, so I'll post all of them:

This is after the body of Daynas Valan...

Halfway through the area is a corridor blocked by a series of four metal gates preceded by four levers, two on each wall of the corridor. Each lever opens or closes one or more of the gates. To open all gates pull the first left-hand and second right-hand levers (the puzzle is reset when all levers are pointing down).

Throne Room...

To the side of each throne is a door (one of which is open) and a lever; the levers close whichever door is open, and open the closed door. In the right-hand room (when facing the thrones) are three pillars showing three different symbols: snake, whale and eagle, from left to right (counter-clockwise). The pillars in the left-hand room must be rotated so that they mirror the pillars in the right-hand room: eagle, whale and snake, from left to right (counter-clockwise). When the correct sequence is shown, the chain in the throne room will open the grate in the floor; otherwise, the chain activates a dart trap above it.

Ivory door after you're attacked by things coming out of sarcophagus (-i?)...

The Ivory Claw door is opened with the combination that appears on the claw itself: eagle, eagle and then dragon, from outermost circle inwards. Beyond lies the exit to the next area.

Are you talking about the Ivory Claw door? The combination of that is Hawk, Hawk, Dragon. There are a lot of puzzles in that tomb, so if that isn't the one, just post saying which puzzle you are at.

Or you can ignore my advice as David beats me to the post.

Lies! It is obviously an eagle. ;)