Photo

Guild Wars 2

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
No need to be sad, I'm EU aswell, and Huygens too! I know that about people spreading, but it will be the same when it's released. I hope they will make it possible to buy more character slots to use all the profesions.Edit: Ofcourse you're EU, you're rhe #1 Brit... I can't see signatures on mobile version and I forgot.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Haha too right ;) self proclaimed lmaoAlright, we need David to make us a GW2 sub forum :P we've got a month to decide on a server, what were doing guild wise and starting tactics :)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I kinda want to play on Far Shiverpeaks, but if you know about a server that there will be many English people on, that's good. Far Shiverpeaks is German, Russian and Norwegian mostly (clans and communities have decided on what server to play on, and I know many Norwegians will be on Far Shiverpeaks). I think I would prefer an English speaking server. On the Beta it seemed like everyone was Spanish on the server I played on.Also, David, give us our forums!

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I kinda want to play on Far Shiverpeaks, but if you know about a server that there will be many English people on, that's good. Far Shiverpeaks is German, Russian and Norwegian mostly (clans and communities have decided on what server to play on, and I know many Norwegians will be on Far Shiverpeaks). I think I would prefer an English speaking server. On the Beta it seemed like everyone was Spanish on the server I played on.Also, David, give us our forums!

we have our forums now :P well I know the one I was on was mostly English :/ but I shall have a scout around :P

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Im going to pre-order tomorrow :D

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Im going to pre-order tomorrow :D

If it's from Amazon you should let me PM you a link to click through so we can raise $2-3 for hosting. Costs you nothing extra. ;)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

If it's from Amazon you should let me PM you a link to click through so we can raise $2-3 for hosting. Costs you nothing extra. ;)

Does that work for anything we buy off amazon? Even though I don't trust amazon I'd buy a few more things from it if so :)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Oh sorry mate, pre-ordered a few hours ago, and only read this just now :P. I'm not sure Amazon delivers in the Netherlands, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com