Photo

Thoughts, suggestions, etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Fergal you need to be promoted to dep, or david needs to step down to dep and you the founder. If people see clans in-game they always add the founder, so the founder needs to be active :)

Yeah, I know. I guess I'll drop him a PM. :P

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Wait, what's wrong with the cape design?

King Sceptik

King Sceptik

• 11 Posts
well we're gonna need more members most off so hopefully I can get this rank position either way I'm going to make it a mission on recruiting

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
The only thing I would change is have ALOT more members and war more often but both are kinda difficult right now :/

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Nothing's wrong with out cape design, I happen to like it. And yes, recruiting is our biggest issue now. They can't say no ones out there making events bcs there's atleast 1 person putting for the effort out there, it's just the fact that there's not many people attending. So, all we can do is step up our recruiting.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I logged on the other day and the cape was suddenly some odd combination of green and silver.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I logged on the other day and the cape was suddenly some odd combination of green and silver.

Yeah I decided Silver instead of Gold maybe when we return to our former Glory we can reintroduce the Gold :P

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The legit TRR colors are a dark green with a tan-ish/gold-ish (mostly tan imo) brown color.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I was kind of a fan of the black/gray thing that we had a few weeks ago just to switch it up and bring on the new era of our corporate evilness. But I never log on, so whatevs.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
We'll it's up to the clan if they want it dark green with a tan-ish/gold-ish (mostly tan imo) brown colour then We'll change it but it's up to themI wish runescape had the colour codes :/ instead of somewhat making it close to the colours :/

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Awe, I was looking through my stuff and found the old header I used when I was writing our newsletters.

Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

The legit TRR colors are a dark green with a tan-ish/gold-ish (mostly tan imo) brown color.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I was kind of a fan of the black/gray thing that we had a few weeks ago just to switch it up and bring on the new era of our corporate evilness. But I never log on, so whatevs.

I see your crafty work DAVID!!!! :P

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I just made the green darker.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I just made the green darker.

isn't it black? now?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Looks green to me, the same even.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Looks green to me, the same even.

Cause I changed it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com