Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
how to no longer be a vampire
1 reply to this topic
Posted January 21, 2012 - 04:41 PM
Posted January 21, 2012 - 04:46 PM
In order to cure Vampirism, you need to complete Falion's quest, which can be started by speaking to him in Morthal. We have a good guide on this subject that explains how to cure vampirism. You should probably start there; we'll be happy to answer if you have any questions remaining after reading the guide. :)If your issue is that all NPC's are hostile towards you, it's because you're a stage 4 vampire and must feed on a sleeping NPC to revert to stage 1. After that, you wll be able to start the quest. It's covered in the guide as well.______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users