Everyone hates Vampires

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Shawn

Shawn
I have become a vampire over my time in the game and now everyone hates and fears me. How do I remove this problem from myself? I cannot enter towns or trade my goods with anyone. I have become an outcast. How do I return to the good graces of the people?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
You are a stage 4 vampire, meaning all NPC's are hostile towards you. In order to correct this, you just need to feed on a sleeping NPC. That will revert you to stage 1 of vampirism. Once at stage 1, you will be able to complete the quest necessary to cure yourself permanently.For a walk-through and more information, read our guide on Vampirism. If you have any additional questions not answered there, feel free to respond here and we'll help you out. :)______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!

Master Vamp

Master Vamp

• 14 Posts
Ya know if u just feed (Sneak into a house and feed on a sleeping person) being a vampire is really cool and fun:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com