Usage of IRC!

Fergal

Why doesn't everyone use it? I'm writing this now because I see a large decline of IRC activity - whether or not people are just really busy with school etc, that's irrelevant, just point this out.Clan Chat may be the same, but I believe IRC is a very important form of communication within a clan. At first, many people may find it very complex sometimes, but once you get used to IRC, it's something that adds that special bit to any clan. It's fun, easy to use (if in any way experienced), and incredibly useful.Take a look at the two guides written by me (my guide) and Traaginen (his guide). Both guides consist on a section about IRC bots (no, not like RS bots, these are useful and cool). Most bots have really cool commands to help with RuneScape (just like Tip It tools!) and display other funny/useful things. RuneScript Commands - Click me!I'm not particularly complaining, it would just be nice to have some more people in there, pretty much all my old TRR memories are from IRC.