Urka's G&A

Urka Zerka

Hi guys my name is Keith (I know, I know -.-) and I am in year 12 VCE. I like to play runescape most nights when I don't have other things to do and now pretty much everynight

Anyway with all that personal junk aside, this will hopefully become my new log of events and goals on my zerker pure which has now become my main working towards 70 defence and piety >.<

I am now finishing off 69 defence and then doing the piety quests for 70. Tonight I will be training prayer because a very good friend of mine recently quit. Last night he logged on to see how I was going and shit and when I told him I was going 70 defence and i just hit 65, then he said to go GE and he gave me 80m :o I used this to buy bandos and fury and claws as well as 70 prayer and some barrows armour. So that's pretty awesome

Here are my stats at the beginning of my progress log, some of which I am proud of... Others not so proud of (60 strength FTW) but I guess even the best start somewhere.

Posted Image

As of now my skill goals are the following with possible any stats not mentioned are goals I have completed before beginning this thread. The plan is too update goals as I complete others and I will try to find time too make additions to my progress thread. I am currently taking my goals as I need them, as I have got 45 defence out of the way.

Posted Image

My weekly experience gain!

Posted Image

Let me know if I have forgotten anything in there guys :) thank you for reading

• Upvote 1

Trust me :P barbarian assault sucks :D be patient, dont ragequit, try to find a high lvl team, try to get somebody else to do the defending for you :o

Woooo! After recovering an old account I was able to get claws with the money that was on the account! <3You people should add me ingame "Urka Zerka", so when I'm online you can invite me into the clan.

Woooo! After recovering an old account I was able to get claws with the money that was on the account! <3You people should add me ingame "Urka Zerka", so when I'm online you can invite me into the clan.

Congrats on recovering your old account, must feel awesome knowing you have your money back. :PAnd if really want to join the Clan Chat, you should pop into our IRC (#Rebelz) and someone that can add you should be there to just log on, like me, I don't play RS as much anymore.

It was plank make/alch but I sold my fury and got magic gear and then 3k Ice burst I have 400k till 94 magic and like 2k bursts left so it'll be fine :DThen I'll sell my magic gear buy a Zerker ring and some pk sets I reckon...After 80 attack I'll go for 80 attack so I won't need money for a while anyway :P

• 2 weeks later...