Ritual spells radiant quests

Guest Chris star

Question

Guest Chris star

In order for these quests to become available it says your level has to reach 90 I've already done the alteration ritual spell just talked to tolfdir when my alteration reached 90. My destruction and illusion are both 90 but neither of the two characters that are supposed to give these quests are giving me any new topics ? Any one no why have done these quests?

12 answers to this question

First of all, welcome to the site. :)I believe, for destruction at least, that you need level 100 in order to get the ritual spell. The same probably goes for Illusion; I just checked the wiki and it says that you sometimes need to level it to 100. I don't know if that's a bug or if you always need 100, but in my experience that's the level I've done them at.At any rate, leveling these skills to 100 will be easy and very fast anyways assuming you have enchanted your armor so that the magicka cost is zero.______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free! :)

It's touched on in this guide, under the Enchanting section. Basically you just need to enchant 4 pieces of armor with the "Forify *magic school*" enchantment. If you have the correct enchanting perks (everything in the middle row) you will actually be able to get two schools of magic (e.g. all destruction and conjuration spells) at a cost of zero magicka to cast. This is what people mean when they say they have unlimited magicka.

Yeah, you need to disenchant an item that has the fortify enchantment. Be wary of the "Fortify *magich school* and magicka regeneration" though, as having the combined effects in one enchantment weakens both effects, and you won't be able to achieve -100% that way (well, maybe with boosting, but that's a whole other discussion). The mage robes *generally* have the double fortify/regen effect; at least those that you purchase in the College of Winterhold do.The best way to find items to with the proper enchantments, in my opinion, is to go to a store that sells the items that would theoretically carry the enchantment. I just sit in them, check the stock for what I need, wait 24 hours, check again, wait 24 hours, etc. until I can buy my item. You can get the enchanted items through loot or drops, but that could take ages.For conjuration I went to "War Maidens" I believe, and eventually bought a helm of conjuration. It is a relatively rare enchantment.