Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
I'm a vampire. Everyone attacks me... What do i do? Can i get rid of it?
Started by Jake , Jan 19 2012 01:43 PM
1 reply to this topic
Posted January 19, 2012 - 01:43 PM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted January 19, 2012 - 03:14 PM
Everyone is attacking you because you are a stage 4 vampire. In order to prevent NPC's from attacking you, you're going to need to feed on a sleeping NPC to revert to stage 1. After getting back to stage 1, you will be able to complete a quest and cure yourself of vampirism.We have a thorough guide on vampirism. You can read that for the specifics; if you have any additional questions after that, feel free to ask them here!______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users