Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
trying to buy the honeyside house in riften cant find the guy need help where to I go no one in the Keep will sell it
1 reply to this topic
Posted January 19, 2012 - 01:37 AM
Posted January 19, 2012 - 09:20 AM
The house becomes available for purchase during a quest for the Jarl of Riften. The quest can be started at the Fishery outside Riften; look for an Argonian woman (Wujeeta) working inside the Fishery. However, you need not contact her at the Fishery to start the quest since she can be contacted outside work hours to initiate the quest as well.Note that the Jarl will not even mention buying the house until you have completed the associated quests Helping Hand, The Raid and Supply and Demand, and also built a reputation with Riften citizens by doing a few general quests for the people of the town. Honeyside must be purchased from her steward Anuriel in order to complete the quest, and receive the title Thane of Riften.Alternatively, if the player gives Riften to the Empire during Season Unending, Honeyside can be purchased from Hemming Black-Briar without having to complete or begin the quests for the Jarl.______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users